Boker USA Warranty Page
On this page, you will find answers regarding Boker warranty and repairs.
Boker''s warranty has been in effect for over 145 years. Any Boker product that is defective in material or workmanship will be repaired or replaced by Boker at no charge to the customer other than shipping and handling fees. Their warranty reads:
"Every Boker product is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product to the original owner. If this item should fail under normal use, we will repair it or replace it at no charge other than shipping and handling fees with an item of equal or better value."
To help you better understand whether your product is covered under warranty, the following items are normally not covered under warranty, although exceptions do exist:
- Blade rusting, particularly on carbon steel blades.
- Blade breakage, especially after more than a year of ownership.
- Handle scales cracking or breaking.
- Any knife that has been converted to perform as an automatic knife is not covered under warranty at any time. Boker USA, Inc. honors the Federal law that prohibits the importation or selling of automatic knives. Boker USA, Inc. does not import or sell any automatic knives.
If you would like to send your Boker knife in for repair work or examination to see if it is covered under warranty, please note the following requirements.
- Name, phone number, and shipping address (no P.O. Boxes please).
- Email address is optional but preferred.
- $14.95 Shipping and Handling Fee. Visa, Mastercard, Discovery, check, or money order are accepted.
- NO REPAIRS WILL BE INITIATED WITHOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE (excluding email address), NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any warranty or repair submissions sent without all of the above (excluding email address) will be destroyed sixty (60) days after receipt.
The mailing address is:
Attn: Repair Dept.
1550 Balsam Street
Lakewood, CO 80214-5917
Warranty returns from Canada may incur additional charges due to customs fees.
BOKER CERAMIC KNIVES
- Boker ceramic knives are very keen cutting instruments but are not intended for chopping or cutting hard items such as bone, staples, or frozen products and are not to be used for whittling. Also, care must be taken while cutting items such as fibrous vegetables and cheeses.
- Please exercise caution when using ceramic bladed knives.
- Due to their extreme hardness, which is why they do not need to be sharpened as often as a steel blade, they are brittle. Therefore, blade breakage or chipping is not covered under warranty. Booker provides a sharpening service, which can get out most small chips in the blade and restore the original edge.
- If you need to have your knife sharpened, please refer to the information below.
- Send your knife to:
- Ross Cutlery
- Attn: Ceramic Sharpening
- 310 S. Broadway
- Los Angeles, CA 90013
- The charge for this service is $19.95 plus $10.00 for each additional knife in the same package. This service will take approximately 4 weeks.
- Payment to Ross Cutlery must be in the form of a check or money order made out to Ross Cutlery. Please include a note with your name, address (no PO Boxes please) and phone number.
- If you have any questions, please call (303) 462-0662 ext. 121.
ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS
- If you wish to order parts from Boker there may be a charge incurred. Please contact Boker to find out what charges apply, if any. Charges are as follows:
- Replacement clips and clip screws: $9.99
- Screw sets for Top Locks or Magnum BO series: $9.99.
- If ordering a number of shields/emblems, screws, etc., please include $5.00 to cover shipping and handling.
- Please note that we do not stock any Magnum by Boker parts for repairs.
- Please note that we do not sell/carry coil springs for automatic knives.
If you have any questions regarding Boker''s warranty, repair work, or ceramic sharpening, please call Boker at 1-800-992-6537 Ext. 121.
Atlanta Cutlery Return Policy
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Quite simply, we declare that we will make good on every order. Please, if you are not 100% SATISFIED with the merchandise that you received, return it to us within 30 days with the original paperwork and we will exchange it or refund your money in the manner paid (*some exceptions apply). This is an IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE! Instructions on the back of packing slip.
After 30 days we will repair or replace items that have manufacturing defects. Any returned item accompanied by a receipt will be refunded at the original purchase price of the item(s) in the original payment method. Return your item(s) to us using the return label and enclose the completed return form from your original packing slip. Customers are responsible for return postage. If your order is not received, it is the responsibility of the customer to notify us. No tracer will be placed after 60 days.