Career Opportunities at Atlanta Cutlery
We love all things sword and knife. We have two e-commerce brands under our banner, Atlanta Cutlery and Museum Replicas and in the past we have supplied prop weapons and armor for Hollywood movies and TV shows.
Atlanta Cutlery Corp. Conyers, GA On-site
The marketing team at Atlanta Cutlery comprises of collaborative thinkers. The team constantly works to enhance the e-commerce of the company by increasing the visibility of the company on the web, search engine results and social media. All members of the team pitch in ideas to optimize the marketing strategy and creativity is highly encouraged
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will prepare marketing materials and support the team in other ways as needed. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for creating social media campaigns, organizing company events, updating company websites and managing our various accounts.
- Maintain the marketing calendar and assist with planning events.
- Manage and track the status of all social media accounts.
- Assist with the creation of content for all social media accounts.
- Assist in developing, writing, and distributing print advertisements.
- Be aware of all upcoming events and coordinate marketing efforts with these events.
- Assist with identifying companies to approach for sponsorship opportunities.
- Coordinate with event planners to ensure that marketing materials are available at events.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications or something similar preferred. Professional experience with social media platforms and Google Analytics preferred.
- Portfolio Required: Please show previous work or personal profiles.
- Familiarity with our products preferred. Historical knowledge regarding weapons and armor preferred.
- Strong English language writing and communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.
- Creative thinker, team player and someone who can juggle multiple tasks at a time.