Discontinued by Vendor!
This softair rifle shoots 450 .20 gram plastic BBs at 400-430-465 fps (feet per second). Constructed of metal with plastic grip, foregrip and stock that do a superb job of mimicking wood (we had to look twice!). The weight and feel are true to the US WW2 issue Thompson 1928. The battery is stored in the stock for balance and realism.
Carrying street names like "Tommy Gun" (the tommy gun is actually the Thompson M1928), "Trench Broom," "Trench Sweeper," "Chicago Piano," "Chicago Typewriter," and "Chopper”, the famous Thompson Model 1928 was favored by every mobster and gangster during the prohibition era and afterward for its firepower and portability. Even the infamous John Dillinger, Public Enemy Number One, favored the Thompson submachine gun. It was a common sight of the time, being used by both law enforcement officers and criminals. This replica is true to the original and comes complete with vertical foregrip, finned barrel and signature Cutts Compensator. The rifle also boasts an adjustable rear sight, steel gears, a metal gearbox, and a high-cap "drum" style magazine. The rifle is powered by the included NiMH battery and includes a charger. Goes from semi automatic to full automatic with the flip of a switch! BB’s not included. Cannot be shipped to CA, DC, MA, NJ, Chicago IL, NY NY or Johnson City, TN. Ships Separately, No Express Shipping available on this item.
- Full original Thompson Logos and Trademarks
- Individual unique Serial Number
- Full Metal Frame Construction
- Full metal body with simulated wood grain finish
- Gearbox: Fully Upgradeable Metal Gearbox
- Full metal gear box with reinforced steel gears and metal bushings
- Adjustable Hop-Up
- Semi & Full Auto firing modes
- NiMH Stick Battery Included
- Standard Wall Charger Included
- Velocity 430+ fps (0.2 g BB)
- Drum Magazine Capacity 450 Rounds- Included
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger & Cleaning Rod