Discontinued by Vendor!
This softair rifle shoots 450 .20 gram plastic BBs at 400-430-465 fps (feet per second). Constructed of metal with plastic grip, foregrip and stock that do a superb job of mimicking wood (we had to look twice!). The weight and feel are true to the US WW2 issue Thompson M1A1. The battery is stored in the stock for balance and realism.
Invented by John T. Thompson in 1919 for the military, this gun became infamous during the roaring 20’s. Used by both law enforcement officers and criminals alike, it inspired street names like "Tommy Gun", "Trench Broom," "Trench Sweeper," "Chicago Piano," "Chicago Typewriter," and "Chopper”. The Thompson was favored by soldiers, criminals and police alike for its ergonomics, compactness, large .45 ACP cartridge, and high volume of automatic fire. Civilian collectors like it for its historical significance. This replica is true to the original and comes complete with horizontal foregrip, side cocking indicator and smooth barrel. The SMG also boasts an adjustable rear sight, steel gears, a metal gearbox, and a high-cap stick magazine. The rifle is powered by the included NiMH battery and includes a charger. Goes from semi automatic to full automatic with the flip of a switch! BB’s not included. Cannot be shipped to CA, DC, MA, NJ, Chicago IL, NY NY or Johnson City, TN. Ships Separately, No Express Shipping available on this item.
- Full original Thompson Logos and Trademarks
- Individual unique Serial Number
- Full Metal Frame Construction
- Full metal body with simulated wood grain finish
- Gearbox: Fully Upgradeable Metal Gearbox
- Full metal gear box with reinforced steel gears and metal bushings
- Adjustable Hop-Up
- Semi & Full Auto firing modes
- NiMH Stick Battery Included
- Standard Wall Charger Included
- Velocity 430+ fps (0.2 g BB)
- Stick Magazine Included
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger & Cleaning Rod